South Calgary is hosting the Annual General Meetings of the Alberta Baptist Association churches. The event includes a banquet on Friday evening, March 31, followed by sessions on Saturday, April 1 morning and afternoon.
We are putting together a ‘hosting’ team and invite you to bring your warm smile, open hands, and a heart ready to work alongside one another in welcoming our guests for the weekend.
Here is a list for your consideration – be one of our hosts in the following areas:
- Assist Chef Mary Parker (baking, cooking, serving)
- Greet & Register Participants
- Offer Childcare for Children
- Kitchen Cleanup (after banquet Friday, after lunch Saturday)
- Building setup and cleanup (setup banquet & session rooms, re-set building for Sunday)
Sign up lists are available in the church office.