Fill out one form per person • Register another person • Suggested donation per person: $5
Session 1 – Assumptions & Essentials
- You are a Believer
- You have a consistent Walk with the Lord & Prayer Life
- You believe that the Bible – God’s Word, is authoritative for all of life, and living by God’s design is where man thrives.
- You believe that people without a belief in Jesus Christ and what He has accomplished in His death and resurrection are lost and bound for an eternity in separated from God in hell.
- Believe and are confident that Christ is the “Way, the Truth, and the Life” and no one comes to the Father, but through Him – The Only way!
Session 2 – Evangelism in context of Relationship and Trust (including other Cultures)
- If the messenger is not trusted, neither will his message be trusted – especially to the extent that will bring change in a person’s life.
- What builds trust – some significant considerations
- Natural Bridges to build trust and intentionally move forward
- Listen to their story of life – watching for their spiritual journey
Session 3- The Power of your home
- To invite someone into your home is to honour them. (SMI Survey)
- To have a meal is even more significant.
- Your home speaks volumes: pictures on the wall, sayings put up, books, your Bible. How you treat them, make them comfortable, (Don Bartlette’s comment about Mark & Babe) Often they will reciprocate.
- Think in terms of having them join with your friends and extending that realm of your life. You can be intentional here and have a friend tell their story of trusting Jesus.
- Have a BBQ with friends and include your pastor – just to get to know him.
Session 4 – “Big E” Plan with intentionality
- Acts of Kindness
- Events Together
- Personal Witness
- Develop your story
- Intentionally work “Big E”
- Give the invitation to trust Jesus Christ